Facts About U-Mate
Want to Learn Even More About U-Mate International Inc., Our Clients and the Science of U-Mate?
U-MATE FACT SHEET
U-Mate in Agriculture:
• Our humate is owned by U-Mate International Inc. and is sold as New Mex U-Mate®, which is OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute) Listed and certified organic by Australian Certified Organic:
• Leading food producers throughout the world use our product.
• Independent tests show a 30-percent increase or more in crop yields, with better taste.
• Humate helps resist droughts and will produce better yields with 25 percent less water for when there is insufficient irrigation.
• Improves profits by reducing your fertilizer bill by one-third.
• Utilizes fertilizers and prevents leaching away from the root zones.
• Reduces soil erosion that saves topsoil.
• Increases plant nutrition by supplying available trace and minor elements.
• Grow organic foods and receive a higher market price for your crop.
• Decreases the remediation time of soil, for more usable acreage for farming.
• Grow larger, prettier flowers with less work and time.
• Using our OMRI-listed organic humate will make it easier for one to get crops Certified Organic.
• Quantities to be used are dependent on soil conditions.
• Dr. Paul Dettloff, DVM, of Organic Valley COOP, recommends our product. Also, we have testimonials from dairymen. Our product has been tested by Texas A&M.
• Is a wonderful carbon source for the friendly microbes in the rumen and small intestine.
• Helps permit growth of rumen flora as every time there is a different plant coming in for digestion, the forage and grains consumed vary for proper digestion.
• Prevents off feeds, scours, and poor utilization of the feeds.
• Is a superior source for trace elements so needed for enzyme production.
• Has the ability to absorb toxins, especially from molds.
• Is very useful when feeding moldy feed, as Fusarium molds are a growing problem with round-up ready corn and soybeans.
• Recommended usage is 1-3 oz. per animal per day and can be fed free choice. Consult your nutritionist.
• This product is owned by DairyMate LLC and is sold as DairyMate and contains 100-percent New-Mex U-Mate.
• Improves overall health and energy of older pets.
• Adds sheen to the pet’s coat.
• Increases stamina.
• Recommended usage is one-half teaspoon per pet per day or can be fed free choice.
• Testimonials are from actual users.
• This product is owned by PetMate LLC and is sold as PetMate and contains 100-percent New-Mex U-Mate.
• Dr. Mark Nanny, University of Oklahoma has provided various studies and consulting.
• Will absorb petroleum components thereby decreasing toxicity of the petroleum to indigenous microflora responsible for petroleum biodegradation.
• Provides nutrients, act as a carbon substrate, and/or provide specific organic compounds stimulating microbial growth.
• Provide a viable physical substrate surface for microbial growth and that allows access to sorbed petroleum.
• Provide moisture necessary for microbial growth in petroleum saturated environments.
• Improve soil texture thereby allowing aeration, which facilitates aerobic biodegradation. This point is of importance because in the case of crude oil, which sometimes does not contain high concentrations of toxic components but rather is comprised mostly of saturated hydrocarbons. Drastic changes in the physical characteristics of the contaminated soil (e.g., porosity, water retention capability, permeability) may impede vegetation growth, inevitably leading to a decrease in soil quality.
• Humate-induced remediation is environmentally significant not only for the fact that it appears to stimulate remediation of crude oil contamination through hydrocarbon adsorption and biodegradation enhancement. But also because humate:
1) Is a component of the natural organic carbon cycle, i.e., they are a naturally produced material.
2) Is environmentally benign.
3) Helps improve soil characteristics that encourage and foster vegetation growth.
4) May stimulate indigenous microbial growth that may initiate and enhance intrinsic bioremediation.
9100 N. Morning Glory Road Paradise Valley,